Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Reality T.V. Big Brother

I am a reality TV junkie.  I have many shows that I watch, but by far prefer Big Brother.  I have watched it religiously since season one.  However, due to my being cheap, and not wanting to spend money on myself I never purchased the chat feeds.  I mean after all, those chat rooms are filled with perverts anyway.

Last summer my husband realizing I was bored and depressed due to other issues that went on during the year said," I can't take seeing you like this anymore."  He asked me to take a class or something to get my mind off my past work experience (now that is another blog!  Don't let me forget to tell you about that one!).  Later that night he came out and said Big Brother was starting and I should sign up for the feeds.  And I did.

The very first room I was dropped into was perfect.  I was having a blast!  Some of these people have been together since the very first show.  Others were just there a few years.  This group was so accepting and loving.  Some were a bit scary at first.  They were so forward.  I remember one day one asking when the day of my last period was.  Don't want to get into why that was the topic of the hour...but man these people are forward (and I love them for that).

The summer went on and now a year later I am awaiting another season of Big Brother.  It starts on Thursday the 7th.  My feeds are purchased.  I have been chatting with my friends already!   This is serious stuff.  As we speak I am making a turkey so that I do not have to cook for a few days.  Working on a cleaning schedule so that it does not get into the way of the most active feed times.

If you are a fan of Big Brother, I strongly suggest you sign up for the feeds.  You will not regret it, and who knows, maybe you will find a group of friends like I did...maybe you'll even find me!

No comments:

Post a Comment