Monday, July 4, 2011

To blog or not to blog.

This morning I woke up knowing I was going to do this.  A blog.  I have been thinking about it for a while now.  I even wondered why blog?  Shouldn't I just get a notebook and start writing dear diary...but then I thought if I do that I will never really do it.  I will start and it will end up in a pile like the others.  Until one day when Steve (my hubby) says, "Jen, this looks private."  To which I would give my usual, "just rip it and toss it out".

But now, here I am writing and debating...do I put it out there.  Who is going to care enough about what I write to read it?  Who is going to comment?  What are they going to say?  What if they read it but then don't respond?  What if they do respond?  Dear Lord, what if I misspell something or put a comma where it doesn't belong!!!!

Okay...take a deep breath.  If you want to correct my spelling, comment on my post, or just read that is fine with me.  I have always described myself as an open and honest person.  Anything I have gone through is all a part of who I am.  I am who I am for everything that has happened to me.  I have no secrets...at least none that if you ask the right question I wouldn't answer.  That has been the me I have known my whole life.  I do not plan on changing that now.  So,  here we go...

1 comment:

  1. Love it. And the editor in me saw no errors. Great job Jen! Keep it going! Can't wait to see what you have to say tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete